Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ER Preparation

I cannot tell you how much work it is to get emergency supplies for one person, much less 6!
We've worked on it the last few weeks, and are ALMOST done... missing about 5 small things still. Pocket knives, compass and maps, rope, whistle, tape for repairs, small mirror for signaling, and all the hard candy that we get for Halloween. Good thing they're small. The kids would not make it down the driveway.
I got the backpacks hand-me-down from a thrift store. Check out this new thing... a radio, and a flashlight that you wind up for around 10 dollars. It even charges your cell phone.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Karisa... I'm worried that the candy might tip your boy over! He looks like he might not be able to make it down the driveway now. Seriously though, stop letting them grow up! This is not allowed!
Also, your couch totally reminds me of the ones we had growing up. I think it's the stripes......