Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Perm

A friend at church does great perms, and I loved the last time she permed my hair. This time, it's great again... but I discovered that I wished I hadn't done it because my favorite thing is when my husband or my boys brush my hair. When the boys do it, they sit on my back while I read to them and it fixes my back too! Now it's too tangly. You just can't brush a perm. (At least you're not supposed to.) This price is too high to pay for beauty in my opinion.
I do so like it though...


I sure love this cute girl! Right now she tries to eat everything she can get ahold of! She LOVES playing trains with her brothers. They build tracks and she eats them. (And the trains.)

4 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

It looks gorgeous!!!! But, I understand, I love having my hair played with! Are you guys going to be around after Christmas? We are going to be driving through and we would love to see you guys. Right now the plan is about the 28th of December.

Cecilotta said...

Ooh that is pretty, pretty!

Steph said...

I really like those pictures of you. Leia looks like Evan. Your hair (what I can see of it) looks good too! I would like a picture of the fro though.

Holt Family said...

I love the curls. Your friend does a GREAT job. It is sad that you can't let the boys play with it but maybe they can still sit on your back and play with the curls *boing* !