Saturday, December 25, 2010

I BELIEVE!


Thank you Santa! I told Dallas and Sam when we got an anonymous package containing the below, "I REALLY don't know who sent this". (I didn't want Dallas to think it was us.) "Who could it be from?", he asked. Sam said, "Santa Claus", in his matter of fact way. Wow. He sure was right.
I am overcome.

This picture shows the gifts we received. We are so thankful for all of them! (Wii, games and the flannel story board!) The boys also got a new book each, and a small transformer and some emergency supplies in their stockings. It was a very simple Christmas. We are all mostly better now. I was worried (we never even got out to buy candy and the stockings were pretty empty), that the boys would be disappointed. I am happy to report that they never showed the slightest disappointment in their gifts, or the lack of gifts. It made me cry, I was so pleased with them! And then the icing on the cake, the last present they opened was what Pat and I were pretty sure was going to be a Wii from some unknown generous person, and when they opened it they were SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you Santa, wherever you are. Here's Leia Nora with her gifts. Three books and a little dog that she LOVES from Papa Scott! Also clothes from Elle!
Dallas made Pat and I this card below. He also made cards for his brothers and gave them each a dollar. He is so neat.
Merry Christmas everyone! May God bless you and your families. We can't thank you enough. I feel so loved, and I can honestly say that I BELIEVE in Santa Claus!


I believe.

No comments: