Friday, December 17, 2010

Let it snow!

I really need to get out and do Christmas stuff, and I've been waiting for Pat who was gone all week on business to get home, and now I am completely snowed in!!! I love the snow! I'm so glad for the water for my trees! I just feel the pressure of Christmas being NEXT WEEK!!!!

Pat spun out into a ditch last night in Edgewood trying to get home from the airport and our wonderful neighbor Warren went and brought him home! Actually Pat was running an errand for me on the way home from the airport (picking up some food from someone's house I'm supposed to cook for the ward party tomorrow). We really need to switch Pat's car out for something that can handle bad weather since neither of our cars can. Living out here we need at least one, so we don't get stranded like at present! But it's is beautiful. The kids have been out snowballing each other, and sledding!

P.S. I'm going to get to Ireland! I promise!!!

No comments: