Sunday, March 20, 2011

If I had one wish...

Evan says funny things to me all day long. Just his thoughts and everything. I wish I could write each one down and remember each one! Since he stutters a bit they take a long time to come out, but they are always a treat to hear.

Evan just said to me:

If I had one wish, I would wish for 21 more wishes, and then I would wish for a Hot and Cold dot on the Hot and Cold in the bathtub because I always forget which one is the Hot and Cold.

And earlier today:

Mom, I locked the doors on the van, because I don't want the coyotes to flip open the doors or break the windows.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I used to have nightmares about coyotes riding the elevators in our apartment building (we've never lived in one) when I was about 7-8. It terrified me!