Sunday, December 18, 2011

80th Birthday!


We were so excited to be able to go to Grandma Dixie's 80th birthday party while we were home for Thanksgiving.  She doesn't seem 80, but those good genes run in Pat's family.
She's in front in blue, and I'm in front in white holding my niece Alice, and Pat and the boys are up at the top.  It was good to visit with all of Pat's cousins, aunts and uncles we never get to see.  Unfortunately, my foot was hurting so much from the race the day before, and my throat suddenly got really painful (I was coming down with a cold) so we left before it was over so I could put my foot up and go to bed.  Talking hurt a lot, so we didn't even get to say good-bye.  I'm still getting over that cold!

Everyone brought food, and it was a WONDERFUL potluck Thanksgiving dinner.   Pat's parents were in charge of the food so how could it go wrong?  Awesomeness!

No comments: