Sunday, December 18, 2011

Can you tell I'm catching up?

These two knuckleheads each lost a tooth in the same day!!  It was the second tooth for Sam this week so now he's missing his two front teeth, and it was Evan's first tooth!  It was hilarious, because after Sam lost his tooth in the morning Evan started saying he had a loose tooth, and I thought he was just making it up.  But then I saw that it could lay down flat, and he let Pat pull on it and all he said was,"Ow", like he was completely bored.  Then it was out!   I could not stop laughing!  I still can't believe it!  Luckily Pat is on top of the tooth fairy duty, since I never remember in the night to do that!


That Halloween candy never did make it into the garbage.  But I found a use for it.  Gingerbread houses!  Or in our case, sugar cube houses, glued together with corn syrup.  Kind of a fun twist on the gingerbread house. 


2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the tooth story!
Brianna lost her front tooth just before Thanksgiving and then the other the day after. So of course we keep singing "All I want for Christmas are my 2 front teeth...." AND since they are growing in already, she gets her wish and I am done shopping for her! ;o)

Merry Christmas!

Steph said...

I love that picture of Sam and Ev. What a good idea, using Halloween candy for decoring your sugar cube houses.

How are any of these kids, Brianna included, old enough to lose teeth? I can't take it!