Friday, December 9, 2011


My music group performed for the first time tonight and everything went well!  Above is a picture of some of the police and families there.  I started this group to bring joy to the community through music.  Tonight was a police charity event and we had a lot of fun.  We are called Lamplighters (Old Time Carolers).   The guy playing Santa in this picture (sorry- it's the only one I have), is in our group and plays the accordion.  FYI- the accordion is sooooo cool.   I'm so thankful to the good people who are willing to hang out with me and make music!  Everyone is busy and I really appreciate their sacrifice of time to help me with the group and to bless the lives of others.  I hope we can do it every year!  Two more performances next week and then we're done for this year.

No comments: