Thursday, March 8, 2012

Okay winter

Looking out my window right now and the snow is blasting straight by at about 100mph.  That might be a bit of an exaggeration (:  BUT it's not falling at a slant at all, just straight by.
Leia was diagnosed with pneumonia on Monday, and now Evan today.  They are on antibiotics, and should be okay within about 10 days the doctor says.  I'm so thankful for good doctors who can help.
 Honestly Pat and I haven't slept well since Wednesday night last week.  There's always someone up coughing and crying.
We were doing so much better this year, too.  We were less sick this winter than ever before since moving to Edgewood, but for some reason now in the spring it's hitting.  All I can say is we'd better be well by next week, so we can enjoy spring break!
I am so looking forward to getting out in the yard and working, and the kids are looking forward to playing with friends!
Time to be done, okay winter?

No comments: