Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Top Ten List

Here's a list of the top 10 funny things that happened this weekend:

#10 Watching Pat and his crew play basketball- and nearly dying.  At half-time, the ref asked me to do the half-time show.  I told him I forgot my music.  He said he could sing for me.  And be a back up dancer.  Ha!

#9 Pat saying how he really wanted me to go to watch him play basketball and multiple other lies about why I had to come with him; and the toilet, the bed, airplanes, and the house.  Had me so confused, but never in a million years did I expect to drive up to the airport and see my sister and T there.  Oh the lies!

#8 The screaming when I saw them at the airport. Mission Impossible!

#7  Me waking myself up because I was laughing so hard in my dream about an episode of Psych.  I just suddenly blew out all my air in fit of laughter that could no longer be contained in dreamland.  I love that show!

#6  Sam dropping his golf ball in the lake at miniature golf.

#5  Me cooking all sorts of bad food for everyone.  I mean, I always talk about how I eat healthy, and yet I made pastry and fried sopaipillas, fried donuts, fried rice and fried chicken.  Really Karisa?


#4 Pat and T getting yelled at on the go-carts.

#3 Trying to slide at the same time.

#2  Michael Jackson dancing!

#1 SNOW- or rather, Sam acting out snow.  Also airplane and chocolate.

AND MANY MORE!  What a super fun weekend!  I'll add pictures soon.

No comments: