Saturday, May 19, 2012

Springtime soccer

D in black with the ball. 

S and his best friend T.

What E and L do during the games.
So we signed up for springtime soccer when they did sign ups, way back in December . We usually only do Fall because it's still too cold and snowy here in the springtime, but they moved the spring season back a couple weeks and we thought we'd give it a try.  All in all, it's been fun, but a bit too busy what with girls camp.  I think in the future Fall is enough.  And I realized today that this might be my last chance to get pictures of them this season since I'm going to miss all their final practices and games.  I'm so sad!  So I got a few pictures.  Dallas is one of the best players on his team, and had a lot of fun.  Sam's team lost every game again this season, but he had a lot of fun with his friend, and they have been improving.  Evan didn't want to play this time and I'm so glad!!!  It was crazy last time trying to watch three games in three different places at the same time.  So they are almost finished up and we are so proud of them and glad that they've had a good time!

No comments: