Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tender mercies

Brother P completely made my day today. He asked if I was going to do the music group again this year, and said he hoped I would. This is someone 10 times better at singing and leading music than myself, so it meant a lot. And it was a big sacrifice of time, so for anyone to actually want to do it again... I was just smiling all through sacrament meeting today after that. I keep feeling prompted to contact musical people in the other churches around here since it is a community group, but have been feeling unsure if the original group would come back. So thank you for answering that. Whatever made you speak to me today, out of the blue, about our community Christmas choir- it was sure a happy blessing to me. If I could do a cartwheel... Wheee!

No comments: