Saturday, June 16, 2012

My subjects and some food

Bowing.
On this day, whenever they'd see me, they'd say,  "It's the boss!", and then bow.  They'd hold this position until I was gone so it was easy to take a picture.  They crack me up.

Copied from my SIL Sunny.  The chia seed breakfast.  At night put 1/4 cup plain yogurt, 1/4 cup rolled oats (uncooked) and 1/2 cup of milk or almond milk, with 1 tsp. chia seeds in a cup.  Stir and let sit overnight and flavor in the morning with whatever.  A really good breakfast!
Someone in my ward has been teaching me to make sourdough bread which is obviously made with fermented dough instead of yeast to make it rise.  I haven't quite got it down, but almost.  It takes getting used to the sour bread taste too, but is supposed to be better for you.  I am liking it very much!

No comments: