Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scout Camp

Right away L saw the bikes.  She was very happy even though she had no clue how to ride.

Archery targets.  There were also BB guns a ways down.

D in white hat.

S was having a very bad day.

E was not.

L was on and off.  Here she is upset. She got progressively worse as the day wore on. 

K is happy.  Except for the fact that I look pregnant. ( I am not pregnant.) 


L throwing a fit and marching off. 
So at lunch time, having no lunch, we drove to the nearest kinda in the middle of no where place.  It was super cute!
And the food was delicious!


All the grumpies are gone.  Ice cream works wonders!
 Then we went back to camp.  They scouts had finished their lunches, and we got to watch D play kickball.  Then something I ate (having to do with my egg allergy) got me so sick.  In the picture below, I am dying!

Evan decorated L's hat and we were all forced to wear it.

Hey that's my hat!
At the end they did their skits.  They were pretty funny.  What a tremendous amount of patience these leaders had- who by the way, are all volunteer.  Or in the case of our church, they are given the job as a calling or assignment.  Some might be questioning accepting it.  I think some of them were broken after this week, the poor dears!  I was broken after one day.  Thanks Bro. and Sis. Yancy!

No comments: