Monday, June 11, 2012

April D & S Talent Show Performance


From Pat: Sorry for the watermark, I tried several different ways of getting this video in a compatible format and had to settle on a "free" version of some software.  This is from the talent show a few months ago, Karisa had one job and that was to record the performance but she forgot so we got this video from a friend and I had to jump through hoops to get this one converted to a format we could use.  Enjoy!

From Karisa:  I forgot because I was laughing so hard.  They totally learned this dance on their own (Wii Michael Jackson) and the only thing I told them before they performed is to smile no matter what and to have a good time.  Even if they fell down, or people laughed at them, etc.  I was laughing so hard (quietly though) because they did great!

No comments: