Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For Grandma Stanger

Remember how I gave Leia a buzz cut back about a year ago?  I had done it because Evan cut off her biggest chunk of hair on top of her head, and all she had left were these clown pieces sticking out over each ear.  So a family member said to buzz it and it would grow in faster and thicker and all equally.  So I tried it.

I can't say if it was the right thing to do or not.  She only now has some bits of hair again, and as you can see in the above picture- they are pretty sparse.

But Leia found the package of hair things from Grandma Stanger and had to have them in her hair.  She has four more "ponytails" in the back that you can't see.  And she screamed at me when I told her I couldn't put any more in.

Then she walks around saying "Pretty!"

3 comments:

Steph said...

That smile is awesome. As soon as I realized that her hair was done, I knew she was "pretty"!!

Christy said...

So cute. Isn't it amazing how little girls seem to automatically be drawn to wanting their hair done? Too fun! Don't worry, the hair will come in eventually. My kids always took a while too and now they can barely fit it all in a rubberband!

Amy said...

Just wait until SHE makes YOUR hair "PRETTY"! :)