Sunday, August 5, 2012

Leia and My Sister

Karisa borrowed my my Spanish Bible this morning and found a picture of my sister Beth when she was Leia's age nestled among the pages.  Our first thought was how much Leia looks like her.  I think that's a good thing because my sister is one of the prettiest girls I know.  After church we tried to get Leia to pose just like Beth so we could show off how similar they were.  I don't know what those substitute nursery teachers did today but Leia came home completely crazy.  I think we were lucky to just get a few pictures with her standing still....

Beth, February 1998

Our best attempt, I kept telling her to lift her chin and put her head up
but she would keep raising her hands in the air and laughing.



Yeah, no idea what's going on here either.


2 comments:

Christy said...

They do look a lot alike and Beth is beautiful so that is a GREAT thing!!

Pat said...

This is Karisa. When I first saw that picture of Beth I immediately thought it looked just like Leia. But none of those pictures show it.

Oh and Pat, you said, 'nestled among the pages'.