Thursday, April 4, 2013

Charlie Bear

Sam and Charlie sleeping together.

Bath time with his signature O lips.  That birthmark on his forehead is supposed to fade after 2 months or 2 years- can't remember.

Helpful brothers.  It really has been nice having older siblings.  It gives me the chance to shower or cook dinner!  Sam is amazing with him.  He just knows how to handle him really well.  And Evan will always sing to him if he's crying.
Here's a funny:  At the dinner table I mentioned to Pat that my friend has to take her daughter to school in the evening for a special night all about puberty.  I think that's so weird.

I said, "Isn't that weird?  Puberty?"

And Evan said, "No Mom.  LIBERTY."

1 comment:

Christy said...

I also meant to tell you that Belle had that "birthmark" too. It faded after a couple of months but every time she gets angry or cries hard it comes back. Kind of cute!!