Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rain!

 After being so dry for so long, we hardly know what to do with ourselves! 
Sandbox



As I snapped this picture they actually drank the water.  They said it was good, and tasted like our house water.  Mmmm... New Mexico good.
Two cars got stuck.  Luckily not ours this time!
Tiny lizard on D's finger.  S and E hosing themselves off in the background.  That's not Evan peeing.
It's almost Sam's birthday.  I got to sit next to him in the back of the van and talk to him.  I asked him if he was excited.  He sighed and said he tries not to think about it.  Why?!, I asked.  Because it's just too exciting, and I still have to wait so long, he said, and the day before my birthday is the worst of all!

3 comments:

Steph said...

First of all, stop allowing your boys to grow up. I barely recobnise them.

Second, those cars do not belong on your road. Don't they know that?

Karisa said...

Right?

Karisa said...

Right?