Thursday, August 27, 2015

Daisy-isms

I wish I could have transcripts of all of Daisy's prayers and all she says each day.  She is the cutest thing.  She usually blesses that God can love us, and tells everything she knows, "I know we shouldn't eat too much cheese...", etc.

I caught a couple recently:

"My life is telling me I shouldn't be scared of the dark anymore.  My life is my bones deep inside.  I can't hear them, but I can hear them in my head- just soft, like a whisper... telling me to not be scared of the dark."

When we brought our new car home and showed it to her she said, "How did you carry it out of the store?"

"We just drove it out."

"You got to drive in the store?!"


She and the boys all love watching the Rescue Bots on Netflicks.  She will tell me all about each character and she laughs at the jokes when she tells them to me.


And lastly, today driving home from the library she said, "Mom, a girl at the library said hi to me and I said hi to her! So that is true love.  I wonder how old she is.  If I ask her she might say 4, 5, 6, 7,... I don't know!"

No comments: