Monday, October 5, 2015

I love my family!

I've been looking at these first two pictures on my fridge for a long time and I love them so I realized I'd better scan them! The first is my sister's wedding and the second is my cousin Cait's.



Then, thankfully, one of my aunts or uncles sent the pictures they took at Steph's baby shower of us families.  This was a while back and so fun!  Soon to be parents :)
Jeremy and family :)
Youngest to Oldest and Mom!
Cute girl!  Hey Amy!


Last Sunday Steph and T were able to bless their sweet June.  So many years waiting for this, it must have felt so sweet.  I heard it went wonderfully and that I missed surprise aunt visits and a rockin' after party with tons of good food. *smile* 

1 comment:

Steph said...

I really wish we all lived closer to each other. I loved seeing how well the kids played together and i loved having your here! Love and miss you!!!