Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pat's Birthday

For Pat's birthday we went to the church and played basketball.  The kids got him a ball since he's started playing at the church one night a week.  He has loved playing basketball since he was a kid and one of his biggest regrets is never ever trying out for a team.   He always takes the opportunity to play when he can now.


What is it with my kids and plaid shorts?!  They say those are the only shorts they have, so I guess that's my fault, but the other night Evan was at soccer practice with plaid shorts, a striped shirt and knee-high green socks.  It was loud and awful and he looked nothing like the other kids; and he didn't care one bit.

I took these pictures after I stopped playing.  A ghost pushed me over when I didn't even have the ball and no one was even near me.  It was hilarious.  And it hurt.

Pat and his cheesecake.  His face looks like it's on fire.  ha ha




No comments: